In the markets, the U.S. is gaining traction with job growth. The oil prices increased due to higher outputs from OPEC+. In the stocks, the Dow is down -1.11%. All other stocks are down too. The US and Japanese 10-year bonds are up by very marginal figures. Additionally, gold has remained stable while copper is up 0.02 and crude oil is up 0.58.
The currency rates for the US dollar conversions to Europe are up 0.10 as well as Great Britain. Finally, the US dollar rates to Japanese currency is up 0.07. In grains, soybeans are up for the fourth week.
- Is Trading Forex Considered a Gamble?
- Can Brokers Manipulate the Market? 5 Things To Know
- INFLATION TALK INFLATION TALK!!!!
- EU leader gather summit More Risk in financial markets
- R is treatning to cut off gas supplies to Europe