In the markets, the U.S. is gaining traction with job growth. The oil prices increased due to higher outputs from OPEC+. In the stocks, the Dow is down -1.11%. All other stocks are down too. The US and Japanese 10-year bonds are up by very marginal figures. Additionally, gold has remained stable while copper is up 0.02 and crude oil is up 0.58.
The currency rates for the US dollar conversions to Europe are up 0.10 as well as Great Britain. Finally, the US dollar rates to Japanese currency is up 0.07. In grains, soybeans are up for the fourth week.
- The trend is you’re friend!!!
- What Is a Pip in Trading?
- ves wild markets well Hold you’re horses!
- Thank you that the blog is well recieved here top post at the moment
- Beating inflation get dividents and have upside potail is agood thing in trading